We would like to invite you for a FREE safety key ring!
Unintentional injury is a leading cause of death and hospitalisation for children 0 to 14 years in New Zealand.
Almost two children die from an unintentional injury every week.
Every day an average classroom full of children are injured severely enough to be admitted to hospital.
The Good News: Unintentional injuries are preventable. Safekids Aotearoa is also a member of Safe Kids Worldwide, a network of 25 countries that share evidence-based programmes and information on new ways to prevent injuries to children.
ALWAYS REMEMBER: Before getting in the car–walk around the car and make sure children are supervised by a responsible adult.
Here’s how to get your FREE key ring
- Enter your Personal Information
- Enter your Ship to Address
- Please answer this short survey: How did you learn about this campaign?
- Do you think you will be more aware of the driveway risks for children?
- What did you learn from the message “Check for me before you turn the key”?
- Which ethnic group or cultural community do you belong to?
- Accept Terms and conditions and submit the request
Send in your sample request today!